Gene finally took some pictures. as you can see we pretty much have everything in place. We are enjoying it very much. Our daffodils have been so pretty and plentiful, we have been able to share them with our 97 year old neighber (her favorite flower)
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Beautiful--the flowers and the rooms!
Wow! Beautiful flowers and really classy room arrangements. Good job! And thanks for showing us! I really do like how you've got the furniture.
Those flowers are beautiful! I really like the furniture arrangement as well!
You did a good job! We are starting to get flowers on our vines and stuff here and Jadyn keeps saying how Bruno would like them. She misses you guys, and your flowers! She tells me about walks you went on and the stuff you saw.
I love the flowers! And I can't wait to see the room set up in person, as long as it stays this way, because everything can change by November... :) You're both so busy! :)
Love you and miss you tons! :)
Post a Comment