We went to the Doctor today and unless we need to we don't go back for a month..:) his BP is still low and we need to have it taken each day( we have a gal in the ward who comes over each day).
But his strength is getting better. I took a picture of him in the hospital and will try to pst it.
4 comments:
It's so cool that you have a blog and can post pictures like this! I almost feel like I'm there. Glad to hear he's doing better. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for putting this on. It's good to know he is doing better!
WE too are glad things are doing better, we didn't even know anything was going on. Just shows we need to keep in touck more. We love you
I'm so glad that you feel better, Grandpa, because that gives me some hope that I'll see you in Houston this summer...
Rest a lot, take it easy and remember that we love you so...
Both you and Grandma...
Post a Comment