While Gene was in the hospital I thought I would get a couple of Tattoos---A butterfly and a little guy.. What do you think....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not well. Yesterday Joan got her cast on her arm. She will wear it until five weeks from when the Dr. originally operated. He arm isn't bothering her much, but she has a dreadful cold. She has been to the Dr. twice for medication. Next week we are supposed to have temperatures into the 50s so that will make her feel better. Love to all of you Bruno
5 comments:
The little guy looks exactly like Poppeye. I think he is trying to catch the burrerfly.p this is a lasting tatoo.
Ouch! Is this what I have to look forward to?? Just like MiMi's!
I'm so proud of you for getting these pics on - and so quickly! They really do look like tatoos!
Beck---I hope not....
that looks like it hurts
Post a Comment