This one just keeps blooming- a beautiful color
These are around our tree out front all on one plant.
These are by the front step--just wild flowers
Not well. Yesterday Joan got her cast on her arm. She will wear it until five weeks from when the Dr. originally operated. He arm isn't bothering her much, but she has a dreadful cold. She has been to the Dr. twice for medication. Next week we are supposed to have temperatures into the 50s so that will make her feel better. Love to all of you Bruno
7 comments:
Beautiful! Thanks for putting these on. Good job!
These ARE gorgeous! And just thinking how much work grandpa put into it, makes me think, he MUST LOVE you so!
Miss you! :)
Ola!!! I think he must---after sixty years..He does soooo much for me :)
I think I kinda LOVE HIM VERY MUCH..
Wow those are pretty! you two aren't ever going to leave the backyard!
They are lovely!
Such a great time of year for flowers!
I miss seeing those! I don't think they'll be there in November but I hope!
Post a Comment