I guess I better get a new post on---so you won't have to look at this early stage of his recovery
any longer. I don't have a current one but will when we get to Texas..
Not well. Yesterday Joan got her cast on her arm. She will wear it until five weeks from when the Dr. originally operated. He arm isn't bothering her much, but she has a dreadful cold. She has been to the Dr. twice for medication. Next week we are supposed to have temperatures into the 50s so that will make her feel better. Love to all of you Bruno
2 comments:
What a beautifully set table for the luncheon you went to! Looks very festive! And the flowers are beautiful as always.
Looks like you had a good time! It was so nice to talk to you the other day. We love you guys!
Post a Comment