Monday, November 16, 2009

I guess I have spent my life looking ahead. Month after next, next month, day after tomorrow and so on, and here I go again. day after tomorrow we will take the big silver bird and head south. I figure that tomorrow I will say that day after tomorrow I will soak in the hot tub. The rest and relaxation is going to be great for Joan. In about eight or nine weeks we will catch the silver bird as it comes back into the snow and wind.
Joan went to the Dr. this morning and he took the staples out of her head. He put them on a tongue depressor and then put tape over them so she could put them in her book of remembrance.
That Dr. is something else. He told Joan they just don't make women like you anymore. He also asked if there are any of the prescriptions that need refilling before we go.
Mara came over this PM and painted Joan's toenails. They look real nice. We took some pictures and will eventually get them on the computer.
I ran across the following item that I want to pass on.

Heaven is not reached in a single bound. But we build the ladder by which we rise
from the lowly earth to the vaulted skies, and we mount to its summit round by round.
I count this thing to be grandly true. That a noble deed is a step toward God--
Lifting the soul from the common clod to a purer air and a broader view.

Love all of YOU GG and Bruno.

No comments: