Today has been a beautiful day, but it is still a little cold. I had a Dr's appointment and joan went with me. She is my ears most of the time. I have been having some hip trouble and wanted to find out about it. The x-rays show that it is just one of the Ritus boys, I think it was Arthur. We did some shopping at Wal-Mart and then came home. Joan tried to keep her eyes open, but finally gave up and went to bed for a nap before I prepare some dinner. Yesterday I went outside and cut some of last years stalks from my fall flowers. A few days ago I put two pans of flowers out in the sun. It seemed so warm right in front of the garage door. I hadn't planned on the breeze and everyone of them froze. I started some more seeds and they are coming up real good.
Jpam's arm is coming along pretty good. She has eleven mor days and the cast comes off. she is looking forward to that glorious event. We will both be free of any immediate illness for a while. After the cast comes off She will have some work done on her left wrist. You can hear the bones click together. It is a little sore also.
Well Sunday starts a new daylight saving time for 2008. I hate to see it come because now in place of me getting up at eleven for breakfast, I will get up at noon.
I think I told everyone how I miss the hollidays. I am not kidding. When I was working, there was a certain thrill about having an extra day off, but now I have them all off and the thrill is gone. We look forward to seeing all of you in the near future. Love Mom and dad.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I noticed today that, for awhile, you guys were warmer than we were! Right now it looks like we're about the same, although we're at 86% humidity. Sounds like you guys are doing pretty well. Hope you both get feeling better so you can keep up with my crazy girls the next time we get up there!
Sorry those flowers froze! We're hoping to get down to see you around Easter :) So you'll have a reason to look forward to the holiday. Glad Grandma is healing well!
Post a Comment