Monday, October 26, 2009
Hurry, thers no need.
I was a little slow getting out of be this morning although I made it around nine. I was in the throne room reading the paper when Joan came in and says, "Lets go to the temple. It is about the only we have to go this week." I says in a brave way "sure, I'll quickly throw aa razor at my face and be ready in thirty minutes." We were ready to go by ten AM and with Joan behind the wheel we headed for Salt Lake. At about 10:30 we were pulling into the parking spot close by the East elevators. We went into the temple and leisurely dressed for the session and it was great. Joan then told me the eleven AM session was the last session on Monday. It was a great session with about 17 or 18 men and probably about 25 women. We then retraced our steps to the automobile and drove to Arctic Circle and had a hamburger and fries and one of their delicious milk shakes. We got home and there was a call from Dr. C's office. It was 4:55 PM. The girl calling will not be back in the office until 8:30 AM in the morning. If there happened to be a vacancy she was going to put me into it so I am setting here tonight with my fingers crossed. Only trouble is that it is supposed to snow tomorrow, but that can't stop us from going. It is warm tonight and not very cloudy so I hope the snow holds off. I hope all of you are feeling as good as we do. This week will be the answer. Love ya all, Bruno, and/or Charley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Charley?? Where did THAT name come from?? How many names do you have?? I thought Mimi's names were hard to keep track of...
Good for you in going to the Temple!It makes me look so bad, because you two and Sarah go so often. I need to start going regularly, too. But then I would need someone to take me out to lunch...
I don't think I want it to snow!!
Joan and I would love to have you go with us. We would even let you drive.. Where would you like to go fpr lunch. We normally have lunch in the temple. Trase loves to call me a different name. Somehow I get mixed up and refer to her by the wrong name. Love ya Charley
Post a Comment