What a beautiful day. I got up at about seven thirty this morning and peeked out the window. The garage lights were on and I could see the snow flakes drifting down. They changed to water about the time they hit the ground, but they were beautiful. It reminded me of being in Houston just before Christmas last year and it snowed. Just for a few minutes, but it snowed. Everyone was outside playing in the snow. Some even threw snowballs. I guess that is why I love the fall. The heavy snow clouds make you think that Santa Claus will pop out from behind them at any given moment. The great pumpkin will rise up out of the pumpkin patch and bring toys to all of the kids. Did I tell you that Joan and I raised pumpkins this year. Joan harvested the crop and we got one pumpkin about the size of a large saucer. I really didn't expect to see the big pumpkin raise up out of our pumpkin patch.
We also got one hubbard Squash, It was a big one. I almost took Joan two hands to carry it into the house. It tasted good any way. That is all that has happened before noon today so I will close for now. Love you all. Bruno
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment