On some of these I will put the before picture first, then the after.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not well. Yesterday Joan got her cast on her arm. She will wear it until five weeks from when the Dr. originally operated. He arm isn't bothering her much, but she has a dreadful cold. She has been to the Dr. twice for medication. Next week we are supposed to have temperatures into the 50s so that will make her feel better. Love to all of you Bruno
8 comments:
Grandma, you're incredible!!! You're surviving it all without one complaint!
And Grandpa's doing a great job with putting everything together!
I'm so impressed! You're both more busy than I am! :) Seriously!
It looks beautiful! I really like the color. Looks like it's coming right along. Have it done in no time. When is the carpet supposed to be in?
You are working way too hard! The colors are great! Take a nap if possible - you need a bit of a break!
We love it! It looks great and you guys are being so busy! We can't wait to see it this weekend!
Grandpa is doing all the work, I just try to be there when he needs me. He does take a nap every so often--then back to it. We have ordered the carpet so hope we are ready when it gets here. The color is better than we had hoped for.... :)
All these improvements look really good. I really like the color of you bed room, it will look great with the carpet you picked out.
I love the color of the paint. How's Divit handling all the improvements?
When you finish up there, come on down here and help me paint my house! I guess you have been there a few years longer than I've been here, though, so maybe it can wait awhile. It really looks so nice!
Post a Comment