I will try to add two or three pictures of our project;We had lots of help that first night. Jamie was at Mutual so Bill brought the girls over. Notice those knee pads !!!! They made it so much easier.
When Bruno needed some help on how to do certain things--he would be awake at night and the next morning he knew just what to do. Oh how the blessings came....It's all finished now except the trim, so as soon as that is finished I'll put more pictures on..
5 comments:
It looks great! We're hoping to come up and see it soon! It's nice to have help! Good job at blogging too!
You're a regular now at this blogging business - so nice to get new input each day! Looking forward to the 'finished' look. LY
It looks like you've got everything worked out. The floor looks great.
YES!!! THANKS TO YOU MELISSA...
I just have a hard time knowing what to say..
Grandpa! You're in a lot better shape than I am.. If you were only in such a great shape with your Rummikub... If only....
But one can't be great in everything, right?
Oh, wait... I'm great in pretty much everything! :)
Love you and miss you both every day!!! :)
Post a Comment