Monday, February 5, 2007




We have a guy coming in the morning to measure our bedroom for carpet...
We did finish the floor in the back of the house.
You can get an idea what it looks like from these three pictures. Now we have to move everything out of our bedroom so we can paint before they
lay the carpet. I did finish four loads of Bapitsm
clothing today. So with cleaning up the kitchen and a few other things.(I did a little cleaning in the garage) can't wait for it to get warm enough to really get it cleaned up. Love to you all.
PS we don't have the furniture in place yet.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! It looks absolutely terrific! You did such a great job. Don't overdo with the painting. I know painting. Take it easy. We really like all you're doing with the house!!

Shersy said...

Becky beat me to it - I was thinking WOWEE!That is looking good! I hadn't checked your blog for a while - and look at all you've done! Keep up the great job - and don't work too much, you're doing the work of 5 or 6 I think!

Ola said...

It looks GREAT!!! I love your new floor... It's soooo European! :)
I must admit, you have wonderful taste! :)

CoryAnn said...

you have been a busy bee I can't wait until we can come down in person and see it